Dance to Health - programme of taster sessions
Dance to Health is a new, pioneering falls prevention dance programme. It combines physiotherapy with the creativity, expression and energy of dance.
It is part of Oxfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group's Falls Prevention Programme.
- Get fit and improve strength, balance and flexibility
- Make new friends and have fun
- Refreshments served
- FREE for the first six months
If you have fallen, are worried about falling, or just want to stay steady, then maintaining your health and fitness by strengthening your muscles and improving your flexibility is important. Participants attending Dance to Health regularly report that it eases aches and pains and helps retain independence and quality of life.
Taster sessions will be held at:
- Bullingdon Community Centre, Oxford City Monday 4th December, 11am
- Wood Green Leisure Centre, Banbury, Friday 15th December 10am
- Whitelands Farm Leisure Centre, Bicester, Tuesday 19th December, 1pm.
The taster sessions are run by fully trained dance artists who will help you to get the most out of each session.
Sessions last 60 to 90 minutes plus 30 minutes at the end for refreshments.
For more information contact Hannah Gray on 01993 870 158 or email HannahGray@ae-sop.org
See also the document below